Monday 7 December 2015

Graphics Settings Nvidia Geforce GTX 760

My graphics card is a Palit Geforce GTX 760, that I purchased to run GTA V and Battlefield 4, but it also works very well with Fight Simulator. I did have an AMD card, but I prefer this one. My CPU is a bit out of date now and my motherboard is only PCIE2, but it still can manage quite high settings to give a smooth frame rate of about 40fps at 1920x1080 (Native for my 24 Inch Monitor).

So here are my current settings:

Settings Summary


Graphics Custom Settings


Aircraft, Ultra High


Scenery Custom Settings


Weather Custom Settings (REX Soft clouds)

Traffic Custom Settings

I don't run with any traffic addons, but use REX Softclouds for the weather. I have a lot of addon scenery and airports, so I tune down the settings to give me a smooth frame rate.

This is the Steam Edition running on AMD Phenom II 965 (3.4GHz Quadcore) with 8GB RAM. I use a Speedlink Blackwidow joystick and my framerate improved greatly by uninstalling the custom Blackwidow drivers and using the Windows 7 built in drivers for USB Game Controllers.

No comments:

Post a Comment